Hands On - Business Analytics with Lyza
This exercise is self paced and will help you learn how to use Lyza for:
- Assessing unfamiliar data sources
- Ad hoc data quality management
- Integrating multiple data sources
- Custom dimensions and metrics
- Chart-based exploration
- Multi-variate regression
The tutorial includes sample data files and a step-by-step guide.
Follow these simple instructions:
- Download the zip file with sample data and step-by-step guide from the link below.
- Launch Lyza by clicking on the lizard icon on your desktop.
- Open the zip file and drag the contents to your desktop.
- Drag and drop the text files onto Lyza.
- Open the pdf guide and begin working through the material. Plan to spend at least 30 minutes to complete the lab exercises.
Download Instructions & Datasets here Lyza_Lab_BA.zip (2.87 MB)
| User Comments
|Click Here to be the first to post a comment.